2012 Sioux Falls Organic Agriculture Conference
The 2012 Sioux Falls Organic Agriculture Conference is scheduled for December 3rd & 4th at the Ramkota Hotel in Sioux Falls, SD.
Topics that will be addressed are diverse and range from Biological Control and Pasture Management to Vegetable Production.
- Joshua Dukart, ND Farmer and Rancher
- Laura Edwards, SDSU Climate Specialist
- Dale Mutch, Michigan State Agronomist
- Chris Bruening, UNL Associate Professor
All are welcome to this conference. This is a public event for those currently producing organically, those who may be curious about getting started or transitioning to organic, as well as members of the organic industry.
The Sioux Falls Organic Agriculture Conference is sponsored by the South Dakota Cooperative Extension Service, partnered with the USDA’s Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE) programs, and the South Dakota State University IPM Program. igrow.org
Registration (includes lunch Dec 3rd):
- Preregister by Nov. 21st: $40
- At the door (Dec 3rd & 4th): $60
- Monday, Dec 3rd only: $35
- Tuesday, Dec 4th only: $25
- CSA Mini School Only: $10
Registration can be sent to: Peter Sexton, Box 2207A, Plant Science Department, SDSU, Brookings, SD 57007
For more information about the conference, contact Dr. Peter Sexton.
Dr. Peter Sexton
South Dakota State University
Plant Science-Box 2207A
Brookings, SD 57007