Bioenergy Fridays Webinar Series
The University of Nebraska Lincoln Extension and eXtension will be hosting a series of "Bioenergy Friday Web Seminars" on the last Friday of every month. These webinars will cover a number of bioenergy and renewable energy related topics. Webinars are free to attend. At the time of each scheduled webinar, you can connect using this link.
2013 "Bioenergy Fridays" Schedule:
- January 25, 10am CST: Myths and Facts Surrounding Greenhouse Gasses, Climate Change, and Global Warming
- February 22, 10am CST: Current and Emerging Biodiesel Feedstocks
- March 29, 10am CST: Modern Biodiesel Production, fuel quality, BMP’s, and Success Stories
- April 26, 10am CST: Bioenergy Crops Production Trials Update, presented by Dennis Pennington Energy Crops Specialist Michigan State University
- May 31, 10am CST: TBA**
- June 28, 10am CST: Switchgrass Insects, presented by Kyle Koch, Graduate Research Assistant at UNL
For more information, or if you have a topic you would like to present or learn about please contact John Hay at email@example.com
This series is presented in association with the Nebraska State SARE Program's Carbon, Energy and Climate initiative for 2013.